New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年7月30日 星期三

Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium

Today, we went to the Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium. I think the owner of this aquarium is Kelly Tarlton, so, that’s where the name came from.

When I stood in front of the aquarium, I thought it was so boring and I would have nothing to do inside. I walked into the aquarium with no expectation.

First, we walked into a dark and mysterious tunnel, then, we saw some light ad many penguins came into our eyes. They were so cute. They jumped into the water, ate the ice, slept on the ice and ran around. We felt so excited about it. Then, we walked across a whirling tunnel with different kinds of fish.

I have learnt what the penguins usually do and what the jellyfish eat. They are lovely and amiable!

Miu Yuen 4A




Today, I woke up at 7:30a.m. I had cereal for breakfast. After breakfast, I went to school. In the lesson, I learnt some words about the sea and famous people in New Zealand.

In the afternoon, I had lunch on the bus while we were heading to Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium. I saw lots of sea animals but I think the aquarium is rather small. Penguins are surely my favorite because they are so adorable!

I was so tired today but I had lots of fun in this trip. I really enjoyed it!

Pinky Cheung 4B

























沒有留言:

張貼留言