New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年7月26日 星期六

4th Day in New Zealand

Today, we needed to wake up earlier, not for the lessons but a full day trip to Rotorua. I thought it would be a long tiring day as I knew that we needed to spend almost 8 hours for traveling, but I can tell you that it worths.
The first place we have visited is Agrodome. We watched a sheep shearing show there and it helps us to understand more about the different wool types, sheep breeds, tools and the techniques and equipment of the past. I felt excited because it was my first time to see a ‘real’ sheep, in addition, to hold and hug a lamb. Although the place was smelly, it is a nice place for us to visit.


















After visiting Agrodome, we had lunch on the coach while we were heading to a place called ‘Te Puia’. It is a place where we can see the geysers and learn more about the history and culture of Maori.  As a student who studies Geography, this hands-on experience will surely reinforce the things that I have learnt in the lessons.







The last stop was Skyline, which is similar to Ocean Park. We enjoyed riding on the unique wheeled gravity ride called Skyline, which provides riders full control over their descent on purpose built track. Unfortunately, we could only play once because we needed to go back to the college on time. What a pity! It was a new experience to us and I hope I would have a chance to come back here and play on the ride again!









Torres Chan 4A, Vincent Ng 4B, Jason Wong 4E

沒有留言:

張貼留言