New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年7月26日 星期六

3rd Day in New Zealand


Today was the third day in Auckland. We had an English lesson in the morning. Ms Kathy, the teacher who teaches my class, introduced some cultures of New Zealand and played some games with us, such as labeling the names of the countries onto the paper. This makes me more familiarize about New Zealand. After a short break, we tried to use papers to make a model Sky Tower in 30 minutes. 

In the afternoon, we went to the Auckland Museum. The volcano house is the most impressive one. I can experience how strong the volcanic eruption is. In the museum, there are lots of interesting exhibits. 



Although it was raining, it did not affect my happiness and excitement. Today was an unforgettable day that I have ever had.

Ken Suen 5E


沒有留言:

張貼留言