New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年7月29日 星期二

Buddy Programme (Day 2)

We had two days Buddy program. On the first day, I felt uncomfortable to be with a foreign student, so, we didn’t talk much. It’s very embarrassing and a bit boring as we had physics and history lessons. Today I felt a little bit better because we had biology lesson which is a subject that I am studying in Hong Kong. After that, my buddy, Summer Dawn Skelton, showed me around the campus as she didn’t’ have lesson in the last period. We talked more than yesterday and I really like her because she is very nice! At last, I wrote a letter and gave her a bottle of perfume as gift to thank for her hospitality. She said that I was sweet and she really appreciated that.

After the lessons, we went for grocery shopping. After that our host mum, Melissa, and I picked up her daughters, Karianne and Rheanna, at school and both excitedly introduced their school to me. I really enjoyed being with them because they were funny and humorous. They always tell jokes and play tricks on us. I really love them!

In the evening, Karianne went to our room and played with us. We took few videos while we were playing but Karianne always asked "Are you videoing me?" She is so adorable! We had pasta for dinner. It’s YUMMY! Then, we played card game after dinner. Melissa always won, but I enjoyed spending the fun time with them. I love this host family!
Zita Yeung 4A, Cecilia Chung 4B























沒有留言:

張貼留言