New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年7月24日 星期四

2nd Day in New Zealand

Today was the second day in Auckland. We had an English test in the morning. The English test was not as difficult as I thought.











Our packed lunch prepared by the hosts



In the afternoon, we went to the Auckland waterfront and took pictures with the famous Auckland Harbour Bridge which I have never seen before.



After that, we went to the Sky Tower. The Sky Tower is 328 metres tall, from the base to the top. The 360-degree views allowed us to enjoy the spectacular scenery of Auckland. It is a beautiful city. Moreover, I really want to try the Skyjump and I will definitely come back for this next time.




 Then, we went to the Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Garden and the Mission Bay beach. Both the big grassland and beach are clean and beautiful. We took a lot of photos there.


   Can you find the hidden word?


I like Auckland. It is a green city and the weather is just right for me. I would definitely recommend this place to all of you!



Wendy Wan  5B

沒有留言:

張貼留言