New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年8月4日 星期一

Snow Planet


Today was the last day we stayed in Auckland. We went to Snow Planet. It was a fantastic experience for us because we have never tried skiing before. We felt excited. At first, we all needed to wear a helmet,  clothing for skiing and shoes for walking on the snow but they were too heavy for me and we felt hard to walk. Then, we took the skiing equipment and went into the "Snow Planet". 

There were two coaches who taught us some basic skills. But we felt hard to walk with the skiing blades. We couldn't  walk up the ramp. I thought the coach was angry with me because I didn't listen to him. Then we went to the highest point and tried to slide down by ourselves. I failed in the first time. I stumbled in the second and third time. I wanted to give up because it was too embarrassing.  But I decided to try one more time and this time I succeeded. Then, we had lots of fun and we enjoyed skiing very much!

We love New Zealand because it makes us feel relaxed and forget about my pressure. We think we will not come back here in a short period of time. Therefore, we will keep the memories and remember our host family in our heart because they are friendly and nice.  
Gigi Au, Jenny Kwan 3A















\







1 則留言:

  1. All your description is really very nice about Snow Planet. It sounds and looks lovely! Thanks for sharing this blog article.

    Kokoda Tours | Kokoda Track Tours | Kokoda Tours

    回覆刪除