New Zealand Study Tour 2014

New Zealand Study Tour 2014

2014年8月2日 星期六

Honey Centre & Horse Riding

I was looking forward to today’s horse riding activity and I had a fantastic day. 

At first, we were divided into two groups. I was in the second group and I felt so bored to wait for the first group to come back from their horse riding. But I believed that something exciting was waiting for us ahead!

Before we started riding, we wore the helmet and put on our boots. Then, we got on the horse and I tried to sit properly to prove that I have learnt horse riding before. One of the staffs also brought me to start trotting. Although trotting wasn’t comfortable, I liked it! Later, the staff allowed us to ride at a gallop. It was very fast and I felt excited!

Today was the happiest day in New Zealand. I hope I will have a nice day tomorrow and at the Snow Planet.

Mandy Cheung 3A


It was a lucky day! Tears fall from the sky just after we had finished all our activities. How thankful it was!

First, we went to the Honey Bee Centre before we went horse riding. I bet everyone had paid nearly NZ$100 on buying those honey products! How crazy we were and everyone was excited about it!

Never tried horse riding? I suggest you to get a chance to try it. Horse riding was really exciting and we all couldn’t wait to try once. The horses were lovely and the view was beautiful! Milo, my beautiful horse, is so adorable that I want to bring her back home. She was so nice and gentle.

New Zealand is a beautiful and greenery country. We all have excellent days to discover ‘her’!
Gloria Li 3B





























沒有留言:

張貼留言